CATCH Power turning your excess solar into Hot Water
Green CATCH is a device that utilises your existing solar installation to heat your hot water.
• Taking control of your solar energy CATCH will divert the solar energy that is excess to your home and use it to heat your hot water. Forget about constantly changing tariffs.
• Save hundreds of $/year! There are significant savings to be made by making better use of your solar electricity.
• Intuitive programming to improve efficiency CATCH is always assessing how much off-peak has been used and adjusting to maximise the use of your solar.
How does it work?
Green CATCH is simply a diverter of solar power that is excess to your household.
• CATCH is installed in the meter box.
• CATCH monitors power coming and going from your premises; when the diverter senses power leaving it redirects that power to your hot water service.
• The CATCH Control Pad gives the owner greater control of their hot water heating allowing for shorter days in winter, or an extra boost if required.
• The Control Pad can be adjusted to heat water immediately (from general tariff electricity), to never using the mains at all. Great if you are going on holiday!
• Green CATCH will automatically adjust the timer set to make the best use of your solar. It learns every day.
Download the brochure Catch Power from iGenerate
With our NZTG group we can have these installed anywhere in New Zealand for $1100 including the hardware
Enquire or Order now by filling out the form below