iGenerate Solar use the following Solar Panels all with New Zealand based warranties to ensure customers are looked after now and in the future.
Canadian Solar 285 KU
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – the next generation of module technology.
The new Ku Modules portfolio is available in both poly- and monocrystalline. The Ku module portfolio consists of the following types: KuMax (144 cells), KuPower (120 cells), KuBlack (120 cells) and the corresponding double-glass KuDymond.
Higher power for equivalent module sizes
Low power loss in cell interconnection
Increased module reliability
Low temperature coefficient
Canadian Solar-CS3K-270-285P KuPower Data sheet
Canadian Solar 325W Mono Perc
With Canadian Solar’s innovative module technology and Mono-PERC cell technology, we will offer our customers high power modules up to 330 W with enhanced aesthetics appearance. Through maximizing the light absorption area and removing the loss of ribbon resistance, the module efficiency can reach up to 19.45 %.
The mono modules with a dimension of 1700 * 992, close to our 60 cell modules, have the following unique features:
- Higher power classes for commercial solar systems
- High module efficiency up to 19.45 %
- Maximize the light absorption area
- LOW hot spot temperature risk
- LOW temperature coefficient (Pmax): – 0. 37 % / °C
- LOW NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 42 ± 2 °C
- More power output thanks to low NMOT: 42 ± 2 °C
- Safer: lower hot spot temperature
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
Canadian-325W-Mono-Perc-60-Cell-CS1K-MS Data Sheet
Suntech 275W Poly PV Module
- World-class manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
- Unrivaled manufacturing capacity and world-class technology
- Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards: ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO17025: 2005
- Regular independently checked production process from international accredited institute/company
- Tested for harsh environments (salt mist, ammonia corrosion and sand blowing testing: IEC 61701, 2PfG 1917/05.11, DIN EN 60068-2-68)
INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY BASED ON NOMINAL POWER
- 97.5% in the first year, thereafter, for years two (2) through twenty-five (25), 0.7% maximum decrease from MODULE’s nominal power output per year, ending with the 80.7% in the 25th year after the defined WARRANTY STARTING DATE.
- 12-year material and workmanship warranty
COMPACT AND DURABLE FRAME DESIGN
The new compact frame means more modules per package, so it saves your shipping and inventory cost. The rigid and durable hollow chamber guarantees the same long-term and reliable performance.
IP67 RATED JUNCTION BOX
The Suntech IP68 rated junction box ensures an outstanding waterproof level, supports installations in all orientations and reduces stress on the cables. High reliable performance, low resistance connectors ensure maximum output for the highest energy production.
Suntech 330W 24Vdc PERC Poly-Crystalline 72 Cell
72 cell module, High efficiency Polycrystalline module. New 5 Busbar cell design, and 40mm frame for robust performance, withstanding 3800 PA wind loading for extreme conditions. Designed for commercial or large scale utility projects (solar farms) to reduce BOS costs, while offering great efficiency and reliability.
• World-class manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
• Unrivaled manufacturing capacity and world-class technology
• Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards: ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and ISO17025: 2005
• Regular independently checked production process from international accredited institute/company
• Tested for harsh environments (salt mist, ammonia corrosion and sand blowing testing: IEC 61701, IEC 62716, DIN EN 60068-2-68)*** • Long-term reliability tests • 2 x 100% EL inspection ensuring defect-free